Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Exciting Day

Thursday was kind of a big day for the three of us. Elle had her 6 week check-up with the orthopedic doctor. We were beyond thrilled when he told us Elle no longer has to wear her harness during the day, and to keep it on her only at night for the next four weeks! He said that her hip is stabilizing well and she should not have any trouble in the future. What a huge praise! As you can see from the picture below, Elle seems pretty excited to have her legs back!


Elle also had her six month check-up the same day. First of all, I know I say this a lot but I can't believe she's already that old! Again, we are proud to have a great report! Here are her "six month stats":
Height: 26 1/2 inches
Weight: 15 lbs. 3 ozs.
Four shots! But boy was she a trooper!

Way to go munchkin! Keep growing! We couldn't be more proud of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment