Friday, June 18, 2010

Elle's 9 Month Check-Up

It's crazy to think our little girl is a short three months away from turning one! This has probably been the fastest year of my life, and I hope that this coming one slows down a bit. Elle had her 9 month check-up yesterday and we are happy to report that she is continuing to grow beautifully!

Here are her 9 month stats:
Weight: 18 pounds 6.5 ounces (45th percentile)
Length: 28 1/2 inches (78th percentile)

There were no shots at this appointment, and I don't know who was more happy about that, her or me?!

And it officially summer! I'm so excited to spend the next two months hanging out with my favorite little girl! It's going to be great!


I had to post this picture because she loves crawling around with just her towel on her head after her baths... it's pretty funny and cute!



1 comment: