Thursday, February 25, 2010

Growing More Each Day

We continue to fall more and more in love with our little one each day. I get excited to walk downstairs to greet her good morning, because I can always count on her big toothless grin!


She LOVES to put things in her mouth. She will put anything and everything in it, so now that she is able to grab things on her own, we find that we are very careful what we put down! Blankets, burp rags, feet (hers, of course!), toys, you name it, she'll tell you what it tastes like, it's pretty comical to watch! I have also noticed that she loves to unwind with her momma after I pick her up from daycare. She and I will go into her room and rock in the chair until daddy gets home. She doesn't always sleep, but loves to just lay and relax. It's such a great time of day to spend with her and I look forward to doing every afternoon.

Our latest milestone is that we have slowly been introducing cereal to Elle. At first, she wasn't sure she would enjoy it, but soon realized that it wasn't so bad. She has been paying extra close attention to her mom and dad when they eat, so I think she's ready to eat a little more than just milk. She also loves to feed herself. She grabs a hold of her spoon and won't let go until she realizes momma needs to put more on it. She's doing a great job, and I'm sure she's going to love trying out new foods in the months to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment