Saturday, February 6, 2010

We've finally done it!


Well, I finally caved in and thought it would be helpful to friends and family to start our own blog since we now have a little something called Elle to blog about. I can't promise that I'll be good at this but I will give it my best shot.
Elle is nearing 5 months old this week which a so crazy to think about! It truly seems like it was just September and we were bringing her home from the hospital. We have truly enjoyed watching her grow like a weed from not being able to do much to learning something new each day. She is becoming quite a talkative little girl and loves to hear her voice. I have NO idea where she got that! There are definitely no words that describe what a blessing she is to our lives'. All I can do is thank God everyday for her!

1 comment: